Rechargeable, flexible LED reading light. It attaches directly onto your book and angles to illuminate the text. Thin – can be used as a bookmark too.
This rechargeable reading light will be great for anyone wanting a little more light for reading. It has a clip at the bottom to attach it to your book and then can bend to shine its bright two LEDs directly onto the text (providing 20 lumens of light). The light has an on-off button at the back so it’s easy to use. It’s rechargeable by the included USB cable – it only takes 90 minutes to fully charge. Slim and lightweight. This reading light has been created by Thinking Gifts (they call it FlexiLight).
I have two rechargeable reading lights from Thinking Gifts. This one is blue with pink flamingos pattern. This is the other
Key features of the flexible rechargeable reading light –
- Colour – blue with pink flamingos
- Dual LED giving 20 lumens of light
- Charges by USB cable (included)
- Up to 12 hours of light
- Flexible and thin
- Approx height 16.5cm, width 3.4cm, depth 1.2cm for the head, 2mm for the body.
- On/off switch with dimmer function, plus charging indicator
- Health and safety certified
Thank you to Thinking Gifts for some of the photos.
If you buy one, please leave a review