Black walking stick with oval handle by Flexyfoot. The stick is telescopic so can be adjusted to the height you prefer. The handle is oval, made from soft grip material, that helps to spread the impact of the stick hitting the ground. It’s designed to rest in the palm of your hand.
The stick’s ferrule or foot is a revolutionary design that absorbs shock and improves grip. It contains a bellow that reduces the shock to your arm and shoulder when the stick hits the ground. The tread on the ferrule is hard wearing and adjusts its angle to ensure maximum grip. It has wear markers. The ferrule offers 50% more grip and traction than a traditional rubber ferrule. The body of the stick has Flexyfoot logos along it.
Key features of the Flexyfoot telescopic walking stick
- Soft grip, oval style handle
- Shock absorbing, grippy ferrule
- Designed and manufactured in the UK
- The stick is made from lightweight premium aluminium
- Tested to EN 1134-4-9 static load and fatigue tests
- Minimum handle height: 700mm (27.5″)
- Maximum handle height: 960mm (37.75″)
- Maximum user weight: 130kg (20.5st)
- Product weight: 420g
I have this stick in stock, but I can offer the whole Flexyfoot range, with postage direct from Flexyfoot. If you’re interested in any of their other items, please get in touch. This is their website –
If you buy one, please leave a review